Friday, July 25, 2008

TGIF

This has been an extremely productive day so far :

Refreshed my memory after elaborate discussions on 'Office Space'. I now know every scene, every joke, every concept it ridicules, like the back of my hand.

Solved one medium difficulty level Sudoku puzzle.

Chose between going for Hancock vs going for Happy Hour.

Followed the stock market.

Small-talked with everyone I know on this floor.

Researched the top 10 list of books that I want to read. 'The 4-hr workweek' tops my list.

Overate at lunch.

Blogged. Left comments on friends blogs.

Decided that I want to do an MBA from one of the top B-schools.

T(ed)GIF.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Blogged. Left comments on friends blogs."
But of course, I am not your friend but your "friend's sister".I just happen to regularly look up on your blog to see when the next post is coming up.
HARRRUMPHHHHHHHHH!!!