Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Before and After

It's amazing how a workout can flush out all negative thoughts. Here's proof!

Earlier this evening, after I missed a call from my Director my mind went :
1) It's my turn now. Given the company-wide cost cuttings that's taking place, she is going to fire me from this project.
2) I've been browsing a lot lately. Maybe she's going to reprimand me for that.

After a 1-hr high intensity Latin Impact class :
1) She must have called me to make me a full time employee because she thinks I am indispensable.
2) I might also get a 30K signing bonus.
3) She must want me to join her team in NY and work from there permanently.

Unfortunately, there is no way of knowing what her call was about until tomorrow morning. \

Till then, I'll dream moolah ! ;-$

1 comment:

~nm said...

:D So what was the call about? I'm sure it must have been something very trivial :)