Thursday, September 27, 2007

Listen to Balu !

Look for the bare necessities

The simple bare necessities

Forget about your worries and your strife

I mean the bare necessities

Old Mother Nature's recipes

That brings the bare necessities of life

[Step Wiggle Step Wiggle ... Shake Shake ... Scratch Scratch ...]

Was watching Jungle Book last evening ... fell in love with Balu all over again. And, sigh, missed my Ka who is stored away in a box in Blore. But fret I will not ...

So just try and relax, yeah cool it

Fall apart in my backyard

'Cause let me tell you something little britches

If you act like that bee acts,

uh uhYou're working too hard

And don't spend your time lookin' around

For something you want that can't be found

When you find out you can live without it

And go along not thinkin' about it

I'll tell you something true

The bare necessities of life will come to you

[Step Wiggle Step Wiggle ... Shake Shake ... Scratch Scratch ... Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle]

No comments: