Monday, September 08, 2008

The voices in my head

Ask for a raise when you think you've earned it

Well, what are the chances that my boss feels the same way?

Well, you'll never know until you ask.

Well, ask and you might regret.

Well, you are just being a pessimist.

Well, I would like to call it being a realist.

I didn't even know there was a term like that. Did you mean 'optimist'.

No I mean 'realist'.

What does that mean?

Why don't you use wiki to look up for the answer?

Oh so you don't know what that means?

Of course I know what that means but it's amazing how wiki explains it all so well.

Yeah, isn't wiki amazing.

I use it all the time.

Did you know that wiki taught me all about flossing?! Their content on dental floss is very good.

Ohh, can't remember the last time I flossed. I should be more regular with that.

Yeah. And the same goes for your blogging.

You are probably right.

So are you going to ask for a raise?

I first need to figure out if I have earned it.

Maybe you can blog about it.

Maybe. Or maybe I can blog about pessimism, optimism, realism, flossing, or wiki or ....

Go away!!!

No comments: